FAQ'S & ANSWERS
Why Do I need to sharpen my clipper blades?
It's a fact that clipper blades become dull over time from use or lack of maintenance. They become less efficient and take far more effort to use. Sharpening a clipper blade will not only make the blade function and feel like new, we will also prep and buff each part of the blade to look as new as it can be.
What are the Benefits?
There are many benefits to having
service & recondition your clipper blades:
The Clipper Blade will perform like new for better ease of use
Sharpies Sharpening utilizes special techniques that reproduces the Factory Hollow Grinds
Best Factory & Mobile Clipper Blade Sharpening Machines available
Advanced Factory Training Fundamentals #2 Clipper Blades & Components
Sharpened leading edges last up to twice as long
Clipper Blade Components (Sockets/Ears, Slides/Guides, & Springs) are completely checked, set and replaced if needed
DULL BLADES HURT THE ANIMALS (If it doesn't cut, it Drags, Grabs, & Jams)
What is the process?
Sharpies unique process is very organized,
precise and professional
- Inspect all Components, Cutters, & Combs
- Disassemble the Clipper Blades to be able to clean even the tightest areas
- The pieces are laid out, in order, to ensure no pieces are skipped or missing throughout the process
- Blades are then Hand Buffed, High Pressure Air Cleaned, and prepped for the sharpening
- Sharpies Sharpening use a unique process that reproduces the Factory Hollow Grinds that provides the best balance of sharpeness and durability
- Clipper Blades go through a thorought inspection to assure quality edges are achieved
- Final High pressure clean, Demagnetize, Oil, & De-Burring process ensures blades are ready for professional use
- Blades are then individually bagged and professionallly packed for Mobile or Mail Orders
- Shipping method is USPS PRIORITY MAIL (2 Business Days) from Sharpies to make sure you get your most important business tools back in your hands fast
Why should I choose Sharpies?
SHARPIES SHARPENING IS THE ONLY
Oster® AUTHORIZED MOBILE SHARPENERS IN
COLORADO, FLORIDA, NORTH DAKOTA,
Sharpies Sharpening is also the ones who helped start the Oster Advisory Board serving as experts in the sharpening field and as consultants for developing new products and market strategies. We also have a excellent track record in providing top notch customer services and sharpening services. Sharpies Sharpening has decades of combined sharpening experience as each sharpener carries more than 13+ years of experience in the Sharpening/Grooming industry.
How many years of experience?
Sharpies Sharpening has developed from first hand experience with 30+ years in the Pet Grooming Industry. Using that knowledge, Sharpies has created the best sharpening services that understands the customer and their needs. We carry decades of experience as a company and our sharpeners have 13+ years of experience individually.
"Trust us with your most trusted
professional grooming tools."
What services do you provide?
Not only do we provide clipper blade sharpening services, but Sharpies Sharpening also provides complete Scissor sharpening solutions and clipper service & repair.
Beveled & Full Convex Scissor Sharpening
Clippers Can be repaired using factory parts to perform and look like new again.
Damaged or worn parts can be replaced at a fraction of the cost of a new clipper
Check out our Clipper Repair section HERE
Check out our Services section HERE
Mail Orders, where do I ship to & what do I do?
Ship your Clipper Blades, Scissors, & Clippers to:
SHARPIES SHARPENING (Central USA)
10700 Kimblewyck Circle #132
Northglenn, Colorado 80233
Package your Clipper Blades, Scissors, and Serviceable Clippers in protective shipping supplies to prevent damage in transit
Choose a Sharpies Sharpening shipping address (above) and be sure to include your return address
If method of payment is by check, please include $8.95 for return shipping services
FREE clipper blade & clipper boxes when we sharpen or service your first order
What Brands do you sharpen?